I’ve been friends with Mollie’s family for years. So when she asked me to be her wedding planner, I was really excited. Mollie is sweet and fun and energetic and optomistic; it made no difference to her that I would 9 months pregnant when she got married–she wanted me and was confident that I could get the job done. I was happy to work with her (and made sure to spend lots of time on the elliptical to keep my energy levels up for her big day–you’ll understand when you see the pictures of the stairs).
Mollie had a very specific vision for her wedding, combining both her and Spencer’s unique personalities. She is into fashion and bling; Spencer played baseball in college and had aspirations of going pro before a knee injury put his career on hold. The end result was an beautifully elegant ceremony, followed by a fun and activity-filled vintage baseball reception. There were a million little thoughtful details carefully woven into this momentous occasion, perfectly displaying their likes and interests. And most importantly, it was a beautiful day where these two sweet individuals committed their lives to each other.
All photos courtesy of Tracy Dodson Photography
- Event Planning – Marigold Events
- Photography – Tracy Dodson Photography
- Videography & Photo Booth – Robert Jenson Photo & Video
- Caterer – Oh LaLa Catering
- Espresso Vendor – Espresso One
- Cake/Cupcakes: Cakes by Bri
- Cake Topper: Bling Diva Designs
- DJ – Patrick McGillicuddy PMcgillicuddy@rockypeak.org
- Invitations & Programs – Hello Brielle Designs
- Vintage Rentals: Tasteful Tatters
- Venue: Ambassador Mansion & Gardens, Merritt Mansion