Often times, a little extra “something” can really make someone feel special. And for Valentine’s Day this year, the extra “something” we did was make our envelopes from giant heart doilies. It wasn’t a lot of work, it only cost a couple pennies, and with a hand-written note inside, it’s sure to make our loved ones feel even more loved.
- Large Doily Heart (we got ours at the Dollar Tree)
- Insert (letter, pictures, etc.)
- Confetti hearts
- Using your insert as a guide, fold both sides of the heart toward the center
- Fold the top down
- Fold the bottom up
6. Address your envelope (I don’t know if you can actually send this through the mail, but it’s possible that you can; please check with your local USPS before sending out)
7. Deliver to your Valentine with a kiss. And some chocolate. Because even thoughtfulness doesn’t make up for a lack of chocolate.
Other posts you may enjoy:
|Love Letters Party||VDay Photo Shoot Ideas|
See where I party!